Apollo Beach Long Term Rental
Minimum 28 day stay. Month-to-Month Rental! Onsite Management, Customer Support, No Additional Fees! Parking and Free Wi-Fi!
Hassle Free Check in & Check Out Procedures We work with our guests to accommodate early check ins and late check outs when the calendar is open, just ask!
ABOUT THE UNIT:
Location, updated features, and the amenities of waterfront living make for a relaxing stay. The interior is completely updated with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, wood flooring and contemporary decor. You are welcomed to a formal living room, High ceilings and Crown Molding as you walk in. The family room is connected and has a serene view of the water through the sliding glass doors. The family room is open to the kitchen in an open layout with a double sink and breakfast bar to make entertaining a breeze.
A half bathroom completes the downstairs living area. The two bedrooms are upstairs, along with two full baths. The master bedroom has access to the second story screened lanai which has an amazing view of the water! Master bath features dual sinks with a granite counter and a tub with separate shower stall.
BRING YOUR BOAT! A boat slip that will fit a sailboat or motorboat approx 30ft in length is available for guest usage. The community features a pool, tennis courts, and plenty of additional parking for guests.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
Minutes away from Apollo Beach conveniences and popular Circles Waterfront Restaurant
5-10 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
15 minutes from a locals kept secret of Little Harbor Beach and 2 waterfront restaurants
20 minutes from Brandon Mall, Top Golf, Indoor Skydiving and Popular Restaurants
30 minutes from Downtown Tampa
30 minutes to Theme Parks/Attractions such as Busch Gardens/Adventure Island, Florida Aquarian, and Science Museums
50 minutes to St. Pete Beach or Ana Maria Beach
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
- Rental Options? We offer cots, high chairs, Pack N Play, baby gates and Electric Grill rentals!
2: Our homes are SELF-SERVE, guests are advised to bring their own consumables. What do we provide?
We provide towels, linens, a fully equipped kitchen and all furnishings. Utilities, free Wi-Fi, Parking and access to all amenities! Additionally, when we prepare the home for our guests, our cleaning crew leaves a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, 1 paper towel roll in the kitchen, 3 trash bags, dish detergent, 1 sponge, and hand soaps to get you settled in.
3: How does check in work?
We reach out to our guests a few days before arrival via email to walk you through the process and provide access to the door key and mailbox key. Guest receive 1 pool card. Our unit also has a binder filled with information about the area, emergency contact numbers, house rules, community rentals and Tampa Bay activities!
- Dock canal and access: The canal leads to the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy fishing at its best!
THIS FURNISHED UNIT SLEEPS (8) PEOPLE COMFORTABLY
FIRST FLOOR ENTRANCE -
- Parking (Comfortably fits 2 vehicles. 1 under the carport and 1 behind the carport.
- Living Room with sofa group, (1) Queen Sofa bed, flat screen TV, dvd player, high speed wireless internet and beautiful canal/dock waterview via lanai.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen, with new granite counter tops , solid wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
- Dining area with table & chairs for 5 with Twin-Size Day Bed (Sleeps 1)
- Bathroom # 1 with Half Bath and Vanities
- Master Bedroom with (1) King size bed & flat screen TV, and a large Screened in Balcony
- Master Bathroom Full Bath with walk in shower with separate bathtub & vanities, with Iron Board + Iron in Master Closet.
- Laundry Room: Washer & Dryer (located in Master Bedroom Balcony)
- Second Bedroom with (1) Full-size bed, (1) Twin-size bed, Flat screen LCD-TV, with Full Size-bath with vanity.
RENTAL SERVICES nearby at Little Harbor, Ruskin:
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, and Fishing rods.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.